Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2020-05-03: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||BB45 B0B3 FF56 1BDB D45E E8A9 B35B 49EA 5D56 3EFE
ok (last updated: 2020-05-27 16:33 UTC)
|UID Stephan Lachnit <stephanlachnit, protonmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
||Your key has no signatures.
You'll need at least one DD signature to proceed.