Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
1 month, 2 weeks ago.
process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on
2020-05-03: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2020-04-18:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key BB45 B0B3 FF56 1BDB D45E E8A9 B35B 49EA 5D56 3EFE
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement