Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||AE39 5F28 7AB1 4F5D 5517 23C4 A9E9 B64F 92DE 6DCA
ok (last updated: 2020-05-24 08:57 UTC)
|UID YOKOTA Hiroshi <yokota.hgml, gmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
||Thanks for your application. However, you need at least a signature from a DD to proceed.