Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Pierre-Elliott Bécue <email@example.com>
3 months, 1 week ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||76C2 82AB 9B59 447C 39B7 CEEA 0576 302F E189 D4D2
ok (last updated: 2020-04-28 22:51 UTC)
|UID Andriy Grytsenko <andrej, rep.kiev.ua>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
6 DD sigs:
- D3E17383CFA7FF06: Anton Gladky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- EFDED44BCDFB68E9: Marcin Owsiany <email@example.com>
- DECF849AA6357FB7: Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 6EA4D2311A2D268D: Andrej Shadura <email@example.com>
- 9605A1098C63B92A: Edward Betts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 52E45D29AA34EFC5: Jonathan Bustillos <email@example.com>
||Please consider adding an expiration date to both your main key and your encryption subkey as it's considered a good practice. And also consider creating a signing subkey. :) Anyway, your key meets the requirements!