Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 month ago.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||E2A6 261E 3900 AED7 CDC6 6708 5A88 3047 5F7D 1061
key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2020-04-20 00:41 UTC)
|UID Nicholas D Steeves <nsteeves, gmail.com>
ok, 3 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 25 DD sigs:
- DA82830E3CCC3A3A: Alexandre Viau <email@example.com>
- 792152527B75921E: Antoine Beaupré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2C7C3146C1A00121: Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>
- 5556A34E04A3610B: Sascha Steinbiss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1E1356881DD8D791: Osamu Aoki <email@example.com>
- 357312559D1E064B: Ondřej Nový <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 63FE10EAD55D0FDB: Ondřej Kobližek <email@example.com>
- AEF6F1A2A7457645: Piotr Ozarowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 39278DA8109E6244: Guilhem Moulin
- F5C83C05D9CEEEEE: Chris Boot <email@example.com>
||Your key is marked to expire in July, please remember to bump the expiry