Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Pierre-Elliott Bécue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 weeks ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2020-05-14: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||7E06 8070 D5EF 794B 00C8 A9D9 1D10 8E6C 07CB C406
ok (last updated: 2020-05-30 13:58 UTC)
|UID Alexander Kjäll <alexander.kjall, gmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- B65A4871CA19D717: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
||You'll need at least one DD signature to proceed.