Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on
2020-05-24: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||740D 7FE2 AB31 43E8 6C8F D123 0018 6602 3392 40CB
ok (last updated: 2020-05-30 13:45 UTC)
|UID 肖盛文 (肖盛文 atzlinux, sina.com gpg) <atzlinux, sina.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
||You'd need at least 2 DD signatures to proceed.