Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
process has been closed by fred1m on
2020-06-10: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||9B0C 4437 5076 E84D 272E 0E03 E80F 5BE0 0C74 A159
ok (last updated: 2020-06-26 00:24 UTC)
|UID fred1m <frederic.le-meur, ac-versailles.fr>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs: