Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
7 months ago.
process has been closed by mattia on
2021-01-25: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2020-09-16:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key 2E68 0E6E 792B 9218 C567 CF31 F5B9 A961 BF6E AF0E
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement