Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 years, 8 months ago.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2020-10-13: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key BB09D6A4748ED3B910B82D4F76B27EE14B3530C6 instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2020-09-25:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key BB09 D6A4 748E D3B9 10B8 2D4F 76B2 7EE1 4B35 30C6
||Added a new statement
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied