Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Pierre-Elliott Bécue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 weeks, 2 days ago.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2020-10-14: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||DCBB 674E DF60 05DC 06C5 ACCB 6248 8502 95F8 EEBF
ok (last updated: 2020-10-16 13:18 UTC)
|UID Chris Danis <cdanis, gmail.com>
ok, 2 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
- D5085A0750FDB7A3: Emanuele Rocca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 99D49B6B00CAD1E5: Filippo Giunchedi <email@example.com>
||Thanks, I've gotten my key signed by two DDs who know me well.
I need a little more time on the other steps, but should have something more in a few days.
||Hi, you will need to have your key signed by two other Debian Developers to proceed.