Declaration of intent
The most important requirement for changing status in Debian is to make sure that a person actually intends to do so.
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4 months ago.
process has been approved by peb on
2021-03-04: no further modifications are possible.
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
- - I maintain mentors.debian.net as part of the Mentors/Debexpo Team
- - I'm working on snapshot.debian.org for a py2 -> py3 transition
- - I maintain the following packages as Debian Maintainer: vitetris, chkboot and
- - I maintain duck and mgitstatus, I also co-maintain dh-make
- - I maintain pytest-testinfra as part of the Debian Python Team
- - I also do various QA/bug fixing work on other packages
What do I intend to do:
- - Work on distro-tracker to integrate the retired duck.debian.net
- - General work on Debian QA infrastructure and tooling
- - Help newcomers (and everyone) by reviewing and sponsoring their work
- - General bug fixing and improving for (the best distro out there) Debian.
- - ...
Changing my status to Debian Developer, uploading will expand my capacity to
do more packaging, do the related maintenance, access the needed resources and
help others. Also, this will free up more time off other DD to help others.
I understand the privileges granted to this status and the associated
Signed with key EB30 91F8 3471 1EF4 3257 2B20 1EDB AA3C 6926 AF92
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement