Declaration of intent
The most important requirement for changing status in Debian is to make sure that a person actually intends to do so.
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 months, 4 weeks ago.
process has been closed by gwolf on
2021-02-04: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2020-11-07:
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.
I have worked on:
+ Infrastructure work:
- I maintained AWS debian accounts some time ago.
- I done archive rebuilds on AWS.
+ Packaging work:
- I maintain the following packages : crystal, driftnet, giflib and lightbox2.js.
- I used to work on ruby packages in the ruby team.
What do I intend to do:
- - Work on some good packages (crystal lang, IoT and electronics related ones)
- - General work on Debian QA infrastructure and tooling
- - Help newcomers (and everyone) by reviewing and sponsoring their work
- - General bug fixing and improving for (the best distro out there) Debian.
Signed with key C450 1960 33B2 4682 EFE4 4C9D 7CB6 E83D 8605 423A
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement