Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6 years, 5 months ago.
process has been closed by jmw on
2017-09-03: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-09-06:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policies and I accept them.
Signed with key 5E4F 5451 93E8 969C 8A59 B80A 03A1 FB7A 1904 771B
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a signed statement