Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 weeks, 4 days ago.
process has been approved by peb on
2021-11-29: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2021-11-14:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policies and I accept them.
Signed with key 55F4 2477 7155 3528 5CB2 2B7A BB86 1FDE 4046 0F83
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement