Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Santiago Ruano Rincón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 year ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2022-10-09: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs used by an applicant to work in the project should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- as an alternative to the previous requirement, the key can be endorsed (see link at the bottom of the page) by multiple Debian Members (the number of required endorsements depends on the endorsement's age and nature)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
Keys are first searched in
hkps://keyring.debian.org. If no key is found,
then the key will be imported from
hkps://keyserver.ubuntu.com/. Please ensure that you
have sent your key to Ubuntu's key server. Sending public keys to keyring.debian.org will only work if your
key is already in Debian's keyring and will only be taken into account after the Keyring Maintainers
updated it. For Debian Maintainers and Developers, please remember to send your key to both servers.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||773B E692 F0F9 121C 5D00 2E7C EE94 D766 BAE9 7405
ok (last updated: 2023-01-22 07:57 UTC)
|UID Anupa Ann Joseph <anupa, debian.org>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|UID Anupa Ann Joseph (For new beginnings.) <anupaaj, disroot.org>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
4 DD sigs:
- 8F53E0193B294B75: Praveen Arimbrathodiyil (Pirate) <email@example.com>
- C7EA1BE1574DED5D: Sruthi Chandran <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- DEE8043EE17EBB30: Rhonda
- 2404C9546E145360: Gunnar Eyal Wolf Iszaevich <email@example.com>
Active key endorsements
||This key has two DD signatures now.
As your application is for a Debian Member status, you'll either need another GPG signature on your UID from a Debian Member or an endorsement of your key by another Debian Member.
Thanks for applying!