Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 week, 4 days ago.
process has been closed by leamas on
2022-05-12: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key C145797379871C082A9DFDB50A1DA7134E068B4C instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2022-05-12:
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Maintainer.
I have worked on OpenCPN, lirc and ddupdate for a while and I would like
to be able to upload these packages on sid and backport branches.
Signed with key C145 7973 7987 1C08 2A9D FDB5 0A1D A713 4E06 8B4C
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement