Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
7 years, 4 months ago.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2016-11-09: no further modifications are possible.
2016-10-24 | Applying for new maintainer process
I hereby confirm that I have carefully read the Debian Social Contract, the
Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policies.
I agree with the rules and guidelines provided by these documents and commit
to respect them and their philosophy.
Signed with key 216F FF40 001A 0E07 0E28 3B1F 71A7 E533 F291 A324
|New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
|Added a signed statement