Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-11-21: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 8B86 AB89 F5BD 1943 161A 3072 439C A88D B078 8FF3
|2018-11-21 07:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-11-21 07:14||rajudev||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|