Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||164F 8CF5 2C21 7E34 83E5 7830 0CB5 EFD8 58B0 9E60
ok (last updated: 2019-11-13 18:44 UTC)
|UID Wolfgang Silbermayr <wolfgang, silbermayr.at>
ok, 1 non-DD sigs,
7 DD sigs:
- 1EEF53D38A3A9C67: Andreas Boll <email@example.com>
- DEE8043EE17EBB30: Rhonda
- 96A87872B7EA3737: Michael Prokop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 04AAE5B397F1AAAC: Ulrich Dangel <email@example.com>
- 17FBDCBFD9928FF4: Jochen Sprickerhof <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- DECF849AA6357FB7: Tobias Frost <email@example.com>
- EB36171A6FF9435F: Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>