Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Santiago Ruano Rincón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 month, 3 weeks ago.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||C5BC 7498 F466 D885 188C B397 CB06 EA7B 78DB E151
key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2020-03-29 21:44 UTC)
|UID Birger Schacht <birger, rantanplan.org>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
3 DD sigs:
- 5262E7FF491049FE: Jonas Meurer <email@example.com>
- B14BB0C38D861CF1: Ulrike Uhlig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1E953E27D4311E58: Chris Lamb <email@example.com>