Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Pierre-Elliott Bécue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 week, 4 days ago.
process has been approved by peb on
2020-08-08: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||86A5 ABD6 FFDB 0A0C 7F50 57D3 4797 FA72 1C35 1C9E
ok (last updated: 2020-07-28 20:48 UTC)
|UID Francois Mazen <francois, mzf.fr>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- 6B7498FCB9B358AC: Frédéric Bonnard <email@example.com>
||Sending the key to keyserver.ubuntu.com has worked, thanks for the help santiago.
||The key has been signed by a Debian developer, but nm.debian.org website does not found it:
I've tried to push it directly on Debian Public Key Server:
gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --send-keys 0x4797fa721c351c9e
but still not found by the nm.debian.org website.
Did I miss something?
||Thanks for contributing to Debian. Applying for Debian Maintainer requires at least one signature from an existing member. Do you have any plans to fulfill this requirement?