Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
3 weeks, 4 days ago.
process has been closed by gwolf on
2020-09-05: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||352F BF2D 3FA4 1D25 DCAA 8910 DD0C 9594 DF92 6C90
ok (last updated: 2020-09-25 10:20 UTC)
|UID Henry-Nicolas Tourneur <debian, nilux.be>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
- 9EDCC991D9AB457E: Giovanni Mascellani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 387706A26998E5C4: Xavier Lüthi <email@example.com>
||UID firstname.lastname@example.org for the key DF926C90 is signed by 2DD (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) and stored on keys.gnupg.net
Not sure if I should do something else for this to be reflected here?