Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
2 weeks, 3 days ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2020-11-20: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||DA53 058D BE15 4BDF CBF1 6BAD 4B54 2AF7 04F7 4516
ok (last updated: 2020-12-03 01:41 UTC)
|UID Arun Kumar Pariyar <openarungeek, gmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- 823E967606C34B96: Utkarsh Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Active key endorsements
(2 weeks, 1 day ago)
I have seen Arun signing his commits since last month using key
DA53058DBE154BDFCBF16BAD4B542AF704F74516 while working with him in golang team.
Signed with key D308 63E2 6020 E543 F471 9A83 8F53 E019 3B29 4B75