Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
1 week, 4 days ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
Key check results
||C63D BBEF 2142 7CE2 49DB D96B 0612 1294 4647 A411
ok (last updated: 2020-11-13 09:57 UTC)
|UID Pierre Gruet <pgtdebian, free.fr>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
4 DD sigs:
- DA4958F611E149E9: Cédric Boutillier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 8716CE4614A452D8: Sebastien Badia <email@example.com>
- 4BCD0567C296D05D: Daniel Leidert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 863D4DF2ED9C28EF: Abhijith PA <email@example.com>
Active key endorsements