Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4 months, 2 weeks ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2021-05-09: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, 2021-02-04:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines
in my Debian work. I will also adhere to the Debian Code of Conduct and the
rules in the Debian Machine Usage Policy.
Signed with key 9B03 EBB9 8300 DF97 C2B1 23BF CC8C 6BDD 1403 F4CA
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement