Front Desk or DAM approval
This page lists the approval statements for
Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <email@example.com>
to become Debian Developer, uploading. Only statements from
FrontDesk and Debian Account Managers are valid for this requirement to be
satisfied. Usually, this requirement is completed last, after the rest of the
process is done.
This process being for Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <firstname.lastname@example.org> to become a Debian Developer, if the
approval is made by a FrontDesk Member it won't become effective immediately.
A grace period of 7 days will be observed before the process going further (RT
ticket submission for the keyring changes and account creation).
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
2 months, 2 weeks ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2021-05-20: no further modifications are possible.
Please make Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich (currently a Debian Maintainer) a
Debian Developer, uploading (advocated by andrade, eriberto, giovani,
Key 97304066E5AEFAC22683D03D4FB3B4D37EF63B2E should be moved from the
'Debian Maintainer' to the 'Debian Developer, uploading' keyring.
Key fingerprint: 97304066E5AEFAC22683D03D4FB3B4D37EF63B2E
First name: Fabio
Middle name: Augusto De Muzio
Last name: Tobich
Current status: Debian Maintainer
Target keyring: Debian Developer, uploading
Forward email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich has accepted the DMUP in a signed statement.
Details from ftobich:
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
I'm a Debian user, and Debian is my main OS, since 1999 and a Debian
Maintainer since last year.
My professional career is focused in IT Infrastructure and Debian has
always been an important part of it.
Some of the Debian related work I've been doing in my job include:
- - Customize a Debian install to use in the company's desktops;
- - Create and maintain customized packages for desktop and server in a
- - Create documentation and material to provide basic Debian courses to
- - Administrate several Debian servers providing a great variety of
such as DHCP, DNS, web servers, proxy, samba, nextcloud and many
My work in Debian:
- - I maintain the following packages as a Debian Maintainer: dhex,
etktab, ipcalc-ng, ipqalc, mpack, openresolv, puzzle-jigsaw,
- - I'm also reintroducing the x-tile package to Debian;
- - I did several QA work on orphaned packages;
- - Some Debian web pages translation with the Localization Team for
The main reason to become a DD uploading is to be able to upload new
packages myself, but here's what I intend to do as a Debian Developer
(if my application is approved):
- - Increase greatly the QA work I already do with orphaned packages
won't have to bother others to sponsor my work;
- - Help to bring new people to contribute to Debian;
- - Help people that are already contributing, acting as a sponsor for
that send their packages to Debian Mentors, reviewing and helping then
improve the quality of their work before uploading the package to the
- - General bug fixing.
Sam Hartman (as Front Desk pp. DAM)
Signed with key 332D 4CE3 A2FA E543 9B7E 25B2 2836 81BA 6FE7 F41D
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement