Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
9 months, 2 weeks ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2021-11-06: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key C3B833A8BC431FABF5E18F62618C9427E585E7C4 instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2021-10-26:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policies and I accept them.
Signed with key C3B8 33A8 BC43 1FAB F5E1 8F62 618C 9427 E585 E7C4
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement